When we think of cheesecake, we often assume it’s really hard to make or too complex of a recipe. In actuality, it’s one of the easiest desserts to make and looks quite elegant. There are tons of cheesecake recipes with a number of variations to make it customizable. This particular cheesecake didn’t require any baking, so it was as easy as combining all the ingredients and storing it in the freezer until you are ready to serve.
We have a few friends coming over this weekend and I wanted to make a dessert that was fun, simple and looked sophisticated. What I love about this recipe is that I was able to make it ahead of time and store in the freezer until the day of the dinner. This really helps if you work full-time and don’t have time during the week to make it after work.
I love the idea of making individual sized cheesecakes versus a whole pie sized one; it really helps prevent extra leftovers or wastage, plus they look super cute.
These mini cheesecakes make a great dessert for your next event and are sure to impress all your family and friends.
I used the pre-made mini graham cracker crusts which you can easily find in Wal-Mart or any local grocery store. You can also swap out the raspberry jam with strawberry or any flavor of your choice.
Recipe slightly adapted by Tasty.
2 packages(6 pack) of Keebler Ready Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts
8 oz Cream Cheese (softened)
1/4 cup Butter (softened)
1/3 cup Sugar
1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
1.5 cup White Chocolate Chips (melted)
8 oz Cool Whip (1 pack)
Seedless Raspberry Jam
- Using a stand mixer, mix together the cream cheese, butter, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Fold in the melted white chocolate and then the cool whip until well combined.
- Spoon about 1 tbsp of the cheesecake filling into each pie crust.
- Spread 1 tsp of the jam on top of the filling and then top with more filling until you fill up the pie crust.
- Put all the mini cheesecakes in a freezer safe Tupperware or you can just put them all on a baking sheet and keep in the freezer.
- You want to keep the cheesecakes in the freezer for at least a couple of hours to really let them set. When you are ready to serve, just take them out and let them thaw for 2-3 minutes and serve. Enjoy 🙂